Understand gaming experiences better
We help you
Measure human experiences in gaming and VR.
- Understand the implicit emotional engagement in gaming.
- Measure immersion, presence and flow.
- Understand what makes a game enjoyable.
- collect and record behavior and emotions on e.g. strong feelings of physical existence in the game, feelings of mastery and absorption while completing a task, and the level an individual blocks out external stimuli.
Possible Use Cases
- Measure human response in simulations or VR environments.
- Prepare for optimized performance in the field.
- Validate enjoyment and game immersion in real-life player scenarios.
- Identify areas of visual attention with screen-based or integrated VR eye tracking.
- Evaluate stress, cognitive workload, engagement, and emotional arousal automatically during events.
- Optimize player enjoyment and performance.