What analytics do users have access to on Acalytica
Created on 2 January, 2023 • Data • 193 views
MyLinks On Acalytica is a tool that allows you to create a landing page that contains clickable links to your content on various social media platforms. Acalytica tracks a variety of metrics to help you understand how your landing page is performing. Some of the metrics that we track include:
- Link clicks: This is the number of times a user has clicked on one of the links on your MyLinks On Acalytica landing page.
- Visitor count: This is the number of unique visitors who have viewed your MyLinks On Acalytica landing page.
- Referral traffic: This is the number of visitors who have arrived at your MyLinks On Acalytica landing page from other websites or social media platforms.
- Location data: MyLinks On Acalytica provides you with information about where your visitors are located, including their country, region, and city.
- Device data: MyLinks On Acalytica provides you with information about the devices that your visitors are using, including their operating system and browser.
- Link performance: MyLinks On Acalytica allows you to see how well each of your links is performing, including the number of clicks and the percentage of visitors who clicked on each link.