How do I add links to my MyLinks On Acalytica bio?
Created on 11 December, 2022 | Bio Links | 93 views
To add links to your MyLinks On Acalytica bio, follow these steps:
- Go to the MyLinks On Acalytica website and log in to your account.
- Click on the biolink that you want to edit.
- In the biolink editor, click on the "+" button to add a new link.
- Enter the name and URL for the link you want to add. You can also choose a custom thumbnail image for the link if desired.
- Repeat this process to add as many links as you want to include in your biolink.
- When you are finished adding links, click on the "Save" button to save your changes. Your biolink is now updated with the new links.
Updated on 28 April, 2023
How to Create a BioLink Page
Bio Links | 434 views
What are the benefits of Shortened URLs?
Shortened Urls | 278 views
How to Add Team Members on MyLinks On Acalytica
Teams System | 211 views
What are some of the features on MyLinks On Acalytica?
Bio Links | 207 views
The Importance on Link-in-Bio Platforms
Bio Links | 176 views